Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: damn - ignore that joke thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member syckgirlSFV's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I lamed out and pasted too much crap on there...ignore the first part

  2. #2
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    theres an edit and delete feature [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 24, 2003 02:19 PM: Message edited by: das187 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member syckgirlSFV's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know but for some reason I'm allergic to that feature! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •